Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chocolate Yumminess

The term chocolate milk does not even begin to do this lovely, chocolatey substance justice. Therefore, I have dubbed it "Chocolate Yumminess." Enjoy!

Chocolate Yumminess
1 c milk
1/4-1/3 c plain yogurt
1-2 medjool dates (depending on how sweet you like it)
2 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla
a sprinkle of salt

Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high for 3 minutes. Pour into a glass and enjoy! It tastes the very best if let it chill for a while... I never can wait that long!

NOTE: I have only ever made it in a Vitamix blender which is like turbo powered. I assume a regular blender would work, but I have not tried it myself. Perhaps blend it a bit longer if you use a regular blender?


In light of All Saint's Day I have a couple
inspirational quotes for you this week!


"To be a saint is not a privilege of a few...
all of us in baptism have the inheritance
of being able to become saints.
Sanctity is a vocation for everyone."
- Pope Francis

"Be who God created you to be and
you will set the world on fire."
St. Catherine of Siena

No comments:

Post a Comment